quinta-feira, 22 de abril de 2010

Bad boys chapter 1

Hello everyone I am posting a few pages of bad boys in English to friends from other countries can read and give opinions on my work. now put the first 4 pages of chapter 1 and try to follow it to chapter 3 that I start posting the first page cover story in Portuguese and another in English.
I just hope we do not notice in my English is not 100% perfect but I try to make my way.

Bad boys History
Rummaging through my stuff, I just found my old fanzines of the time when I was a teenager and did nothing but draw (good times) then take the opportunity to post the cover of the first issue of my fanzine longer (they were 41 chapters) "Bad boys "they began to be done in 2002.

But they must ask ... bad boys? there is no longer a movie with that name? (That's Will Smith) is because ... only at that time I had no knowledge of this movie and when I knew I was already in the 15th chapter and ended up leaving anyway, as I said at last is a fanzine, do not intend to profit from it or anything, just using the resources of the Internet to able to show my work and hope you enjoy.
The story of bad boys is happening in Brazil where the protagonist Kojiro Oyama from the land of the rising sun comes to the parents of the carnival to become a professional cook, but on arrival he sees a very different reality of his native country with high crime where he is forced to punish those who abuse the innocent.
confer the hood, I will post a page a day.
GOOD READING



Nenhum comentário: